Our Videos

September 1, 11

NEWS / Alpharetta Man Arrested for Possessing Child Pornography

ATLANTA—Special Agent in Charge Brian D. Lamkin announces the following arrest at Atlanta, Georgia:

Dirk LaPaglia, age 53, of Alpharetta, Georgia, surrendered to the FBI today at the Richard B. Russell Federal Building after being charged yesterday, August 31, 2011, with possession of child pornography. In the charging federal criminal complaint, LaPaglia is alleged to have taken photographs of over two dozen minor children and superimposed their facial images over pornographic images, creating hundreds of such images. LaPaglia (pronounced Lapolia) accessed/photographed these minor children while serving as the photographer for several area neighborhood functions.

This matter was initiated by Johns Creek authorities investigating a stalking matter wherein neighborhood residents, to include at least one minor, were being sent suggestive packages with equally suggestive but anonymous letters. On April 15, 2011, LaPaglia was identified and charged with Stalking by Johns Creek/Fulton County authorities in that matter.

LaPaglia will have his initial appearance in Atlanta today at 1:30 p.m. in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge E. Clayton Scofield III.

Anyone with further information on the above matter should contact the FBI at tel. (404) 679-9000.

The public should be reminded that the above are mere allegations and that all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.




Katia Nagata

As a foreigner, I needed a certified translation, so I called the DOE to give me a list of the ce...
Read More »
AnnaMaria Realbuto
Thank you for all your assistance and efficiency...
Read More »
Kateryna Melnychenko
Thanks a lot Anton!...
Read More »
Rani Payne
Thank you so much! I’m sure I will be in touch again with something else that will need to be apost...
Read More »


What is the origin of the name "Wassenaar Arrangement"?
Read More »
Do I need a permit or license for my business?
Read More »
I want my fiance (fiancee) to come to the United States to marry me. I know that I have to file I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance (e), so my fiance (fiancee) can get a K-1 Fiance (e) visa.
Read More »
Q. Do I have to have documents translated?
Read More »


July 23, 24
Florida stops amending gender on birth certificates for transgender individuals
Read More »
July 19, 24
Nebraska to start issuing death certificate abstracts for pending investigations
Read More »
July 10, 24
Florida Vital Records hit with Ransomware Attack
Read More »
July 5, 24
State of Washington issues first digital apostille
Read More »