Our Videos

FAQ / What percentage interest in Partnership A’s profit, loss or capital is to be reported on Form 1065 Schedule B question 3a and 3b, under the following facts?


S corporations X and Y each own 50 percent of the profit, loss, and capital of partnership A. Jane owns 50% of Xs stock, and her brother Bill owns 50% of Ys stock. Bill also owns 100 percent of a third S corporation, Z.

A11: In response to question 3a, Partnership A reports that corporations X and Y each own directly or indirectly, 50 percent of Partnership As profit, loss, or capital.

In response to question 3b, Partnership A reports that Jane and Bill each own, directly or indirectly, 50 percent of the partnerships profit, loss, or capital. Both Jane and Bill, respectively, are considered to own 25% through their respective corporations. In addition, each is considered to own an additional 25% by family attribution, for a total of 50% each.

Partnership A does not report with respect to Corporation Z because Z is not a direct or indirect partner of A.

Keywords: corporation,
 




Testimonials

AnnaMaria Realbuto
Thank you for all your assistance and efficiency...
Read More »
Kateryna Melnychenko
Thanks a lot Anton!...
Read More »
Rani Payne
Thank you so much! Im sure I will be in touch again with something else that will need to be apost...
Read More »
Serge Bauer Law
Thank you again for your help with this case!...
Read More »



FAQ

How Is Chilean Sea Bass Currently Managed?
Read More »
Where can I get assistance with writing my business plan?
Read More »
What Tax Records to Keep
Read More »
What are the Acceptable English Language Test Scores for Health Care Worker Certification?
Read More »






News

February 23, 24
Navalnys death certificate reportedly states natural causes
Read More »
February 19, 24
Birth Certificate Woes: DC Family's Struggle Highlights Home Birth Challenges
Read More »
February 14, 24
Coroner Charged with Theft and Fraud, Faces Removal Amidst Controversy Over Death Certificates
Read More »
February 10, 24
Hungarian president under fire over pardon of man with child sex abuse-related criminal record
Read More »