Our Videos



Online Application Form


Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is a country with growing potential in political, economic and cultural development. Despite the instability and clashes with the military and almost the absence of a tourism infrastructure, Afghanistan is considered a “Land of opportunities”. Afghanistan is supported by the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) which is the main agency that promotes and inspires a foundation of foreign, domestic and private investment. Like all advanced world countries, Afghanistan requires that all foreigners who are intending to go to Afghanistan to prepare their documents in accordance with embassy legalization standards.

Most countries that are party to the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961, abolishing the requirement of consular legalization for foreign public documents enjoy a bit of an easier process of acquiring document certification. However, the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is not party to the convention; therefore, one will have to endure extra paperwork “red tape” and lengthy procedures for filling out forms.

Legalization services can be lengthy in Afghanistan

An individual will need Embassy Legalization or Consular Legalization which is called “Chain Authentication”. This kind of legalization means that documents needed for non-Hague Countries are subjected to "chain authentication". Authentication requirements happen in different stages. For example the legalization process takes place at the State, Federal and Embassy levels. Thus, the “chain” effect for the documentation process. This long process is because Afghanistan does not participate in the Hague Convention.

The Department of State’s Authentications Office is responsible for issuing and signing notes under the Seal of the United States Department of State.  These offices provide authentication services on papers that will be used in foreign regions. Afterwards, the paperwork is certified in the Embassy or Consulate of that country legalizing them for use in those countries.

Consular legalization of official paperwork is a confirmation process. The certification of authenticity or validation of the signatures of the officials proves that they are recognized authorities to certify the signatures on documents. Proof is also obtained with using the seals or stamps to which the document is fastened.

All applicants should submit their papers to Consulate General of Afghanistan in New York or directly consult with the Embassy of Afghanistan in Washington, D.C. Be aware that documents for investment, tourist, marriage, criminal records, passport copies, bank letters, no record of marriage certificates, original diplomas and transcripts for educational purposes may include a certificate of incorporation and even bylaws from sponsoring companies, etc.

Recent changes

Visa requirements has been changed recently and now it takes about 3 days to obtain a visa. Likewise, it is advised to fill out an online application form and seek professional advice as this is a difficult process. Our office can then contact you to aid in easing the paperwork procedure.

Please consider the range of services for preparation of documents intended for foreign countries that our company can provide.

Please use our online registration forms, or if you feel that your needs are particular, Contact us at: (212) 233-7061 as professional intervention can make a difference.

We provide authentication ( legalization) services to corporations, law firms, U.S. citizens and foreign nationals on all documents that will be used in Afghanistan.
obtain foreign certification (State, Federal and Embassy levels).
Embassy (Consulate) legalization.
To complete the order, please complete and submit our Online Application Form


AnnaMaria Realbuto
Thank you for all your assistance and efficiency...
Read More »
Kateryna Melnychenko
Thanks a lot Anton!...
Read More »
Rani Payne
Thank you so much! Iím sure I will be in touch again with something else that will need to be apost...
Read More »
Serge Bauer Law
Thank you again for your help with this case!...
Read More »


What if I withdraw money from my IRA?
Read More »
Read More »
What are the basic requirements to apply for permanent resident status as an asylee or refugee?
Read More »
Are there circumstances in which the directors or officers of a company can be made personally liable in respect of its insolvency?
Read More »


September 29, 23
MO resident livid after controversial baby product business uses her address in articles of incorporation to get business license
Read More »
September 27, 23
Ohio hospital allegedly fakes time of death on certificate to cover up fatal malpractice over routine heart procedure
Read More »
September 26, 23
MN man clears erroneous criminal record caused by name similarity with twin brother
Read More »
September 22, 23
TN Mayoral candidate admits to criminal record over promoting prostitution
Read More »