Our Videos

FAQ / Which documents are needed for marriage abroad?

The specific requirements will vary greatly from one country to another. Sometimes even different municipalities within same country will have different requirements. The best way to proceed is to obtain the list of all required documents from the place where the marriage will take place. As a general rule you will need to present: (a) A document showing that you are single. This may be either Single Status Affidavit or Certificate of No Record of Marriage, depending on local laws they may accept only one one or the other. (b) If previously married a document showing that you no longer are married. (c) Birth Certificate (d) Identification Of course this is not set in stone, and your specific list will be different.

Keywords: birth certificat, birth certificate, document, marriage,


A&M Logos International, Inc.
14 Wall Street, Suite 5E,
New York, NY 10005
Tel: 212-233-7061
Fax: 212-233-7167


How long did it take to write the Declaration of Independence?
Read More »
Does the CIA give public tours of its headquarters buildings?
Read More »
What is the CAFTA-DR Agreement and how does it benefit U.S. exporters?
Read More »
What if the post-completion OPT expired before April 1? It appears that F-1 status would be extended, but would OPT also be extended?
Read More »


April 21, 20
April 21 state of affairs
Read More »
March 25, 20
Apostille and Embassy authentication - UPDATE (3/25/20)
Read More »
March 23, 20
Apostille and Embassy authentication - UPDATE (3/23/20)
Read More »
March 18, 20
Apostille and Authentication UPDATE (MAR 18)
Read More »